HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Cleaning, chatting and coffee

just added the coffee part to the title just so I remember to make myself one!!!
Spent the morning with the vacuum, went around the house till I got to Megan and Jessica's rooms. Jessica just had to pick up toys and books while Megans was a regular tip site!! So by lunchtime they were all packed up but I didn't get back to the cleaning until just before tea.
Bron rang as I was getting lunch, Lucy was already in bed by then (she slept for 3 hours today!!). She came over for the afternoon, which was EXTREMELY NICE!! so we spent the afternoon trying to natter, while the girls tried to divert attention!! It was really good to see her and it was just the right day for her to visit, being that we were home all day and it was going to be a long day with Dave away.
Hoping to scrap my first tin tonight, need something to put drawing pins in, so we will see if that comes together as easy as it seems in my head!!!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)