HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, June 09, 2006

Sunny Friday

This morning we went to visit Kanina. She was also looking after 2 of Amanda's kids so the ages of the 8 were pretty much 7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0!! I was impressed :) The girls enjoyed their time, as did I. Was a beautiful sunny winters day so it was nice to be outside and enjoying the sunrays!!
We left from there to Dave's work. He had been and got some chips so we all enjoyed those in the cafeteria area. Home after that and Dave wasn't far behind, starting the long weekend early YAY.
When getting in to bed last night my throat started to hurt and over night and today has been much the same. So I have the starts of another cold :( Had to match the girls I spose ;)
Started a layout last night too. I am still debating which photo to use, but have done the fiddly stuff, so it should come together quickly when I have made that decision.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:42 PM

    i, too, thoroughly enjoyed today my friend. kanina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)