HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, June 02, 2006

Woo Hoo its school holidays!!

Megan has informed me that she will give me a holiday and wants to sleep in every morning! I don't think the others will help her in her mission but its a nice thought!
Jessica, Elizabeth, Lucy and I went to MOPS this morning. Was a nice time, small group but lots of chatting :)
Had an email waiting to say that 60 Minutes are showing a story about Epidermoloysis Bullosa this week. This is the genetic skin condition that Megan has so we will be looking forward to seeing what the story is about and very thankful for any media on the subject! So watch it, if you can. Found the blurb about the story
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:20 PM

    we will be watching the story on 60 minutes with great interest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)