HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Awww he's sweet

Look what Dave brought me home today!!
He is such a nice fella, although he did want to take it back when we found out it was pink ;)
The rest of the day was FILLED with grocery shopping, washing and school pickups. This afternoon I got a sit down and had a coffee with Dave and then a 5 minute flick thru my new 'Scrapbooking Memories' magazine, that arrived in the mail today. Looking forward to reading more of that tomorrow. Hoping to scrap tonight, with Dave at soccer training, might even test drive my new toy!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:20 PM

    Now there will be no holding you with no excuse of a machine that does not work properly, happy sewing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)