HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ho hum wednesday :)

So instead of going to the tutor course I thought yay I can go to the parent meeting that was scheduled for the same time slot... waited around for half an hour to find out it wasn't happening because they knew people weren't going to be there hmmmmm
So we filled our day with the usual around home stuff. Megan had her after school sport so we went to that from 3-4 as well.
Completed this layout of Megan last night. Was inspired by the layout by Elsie Flannigan in the last 'Creating Keepsakes' Magazine. When I say inspired I mean it has been plauging my head since seeing it!! Loved it and Megan was impressed with the layout so I am very gratful to Elise for the wonderful creation she shared.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)