HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A half or one sixth of me is missing!

Took Dave to the airport this afternoon. He rang just a little while ago to say he had touched down in Brisbane, so it's nice to know he's arrived safely.
Each of the girls left messages on his phone while his was inflight so I hope that helps him thru this week of being away. Megan got upset, although the tears didn't come till we got back to the car, Jessica said that if I went she wouldn't miss me *huh!!* and Elizabeth said "I miss Daddy" every 5 minutes (even before he left) and then as the plane was leaving the tarmac she said "I don't want him to come back"... go figure!!! As for Lucy she just waved as instructed!! And me... Love you Dave :)
Not much else to share. Started a layout of Jessica last night and hoping to do a bit more tonight.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:49 PM

    thinking of you all this week with David away, love you all

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)