HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

On the downhill run now!

Over the half way mark till Dave comes home (YAY).
I started a layout, of Megan and Jessica, last night. Funnily I didn't use any of my new things!
This morning I went to the training session for the Literacy Tutoring at school. Don't know if I will end up doing it, as I would have the other kids and they would distract, so I might just do some 'home reading' for a few minutes each morning... see what pans out.
Was cold last night, snow down the mountain, but today was pretty mild. Was meant to be a rainy day today but when it did rain it was only drizzle.
Not much else to add, hoping to finish my layout tonight :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)