HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, August 25, 2006

Layout and

Finished this layout lastnight. Really love it!
Today Jessica, Elizabeth, Lucy and I went to MOPS. Can't tell you what we made, its for Father's day shhh.
I have heard from Allison and Dale's surgery went well and they now have to wait for the results. Have also heard from Kanina. Her little boy Kyle, who is 4, had blood taken yesterday to be check for diabetes. They have to wait till Tuesday for more news on that.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:01 PM

    Totally love this layout...the simplicity of it all makes the layout fantastic....ohh and thanks for thinking of us :D
    A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)