HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Finally...

I started this layout on Monday night, and now I have finished it!! It is my first 11x8.5 and I didn't find it any easier!! My plan is to have an album that size of, and for, Dave and I. This layout has been in my head since Saturday, when I got my new shoes, so I am happy to have scrapped it, happy to have finished my first A4 and happy to have something to put in OUR album (when I get around to buying one of those!!).



Anyway I just got back on to share this with you, I think its pretty good! Am now off to bed to read for a while :) Night *hugs*
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:23 AM

    Believe me when I say...the pleasure is all mine. I wish I could do it more often, or even better, all the time!!! Although, I dont think the wardrobe is big enough!!!DDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)