HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I know it's Wednesday, but...

I keep thinking tomorrow is Friday! Wishful thinking!!!
Another busy day, grocery shopping this morning, fruit and veg shop after getting Megan and Dave should be close to Burnie by now.
Tomorrow we are looking after Ben again, Erica is working. So tomorrow is shaping up to be another full day and Friday I am aiming to go visit Allison for the day.
Allison rang this afternoon with the news that Josiane is also going to retreat, so it looks like it will be a funtime from woe to go!!! Only 9 sleeps!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)