HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, September 08, 2006

Short and sweet

Dave and I watched "The Italian Job" last night on video. Was an alright movie, not edge of your seat or engrossing, just alright.
Today we went to MOPS. Had a fun time, got to make soap, and then we went to visit Dave at work. I had bought some pizza buns so Dave had them in the oven by the time we got there for lunch. The girls love visiting him there and they get talked to by EVERYONE!!
The rest of the arvo has been mucking about here with a little SingStar before bed, which the girls loved!! I noticed Dave left it set up so maybe he is planning on a little more SingStar??
Well I hope you all have a great weekend, I won't be blogging till Tuesday or Wednesday. Scrapping tomorrow night, Launceston Sunday and Monday we will have Dave's Mum here so Uncle Samuel and Louise will be coming for tea, I am sure SingStar will be in full force that night!!! Catchya later :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)