HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, September 01, 2006

Yay it's Friday!

This morning I had an appointment at Child Health, for Lucy's 18mth and Elizabeth's 3 1/2yr checks. All well there, although I have a referral for Elizabeth to see a speech therapist in case her speech is a problem and she mucked around in her eye test so not sure about that either and will need to go again in 12 months or so.
Today is 10 years since Dave and I started going out. Told the girls that we have been boyfriend and girlfriend for 10 years, they were impressed lol So next year will be our 10th wedding anniversary, we had a KFC celebratory tea just to practice for next year!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)