HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy birthday Grandma!!!

It was lovely to talk to you on the phone and nice to hear you have had a wonderful day! Hope the rest of it is just as happy!! So yes, its my most wonderful-ist Mother in-law's birthday today, the girls all made cards for her and did a good job too!
Well I have packed up all my scrap stuff, so that part is already for our trip tomorrow. Dreading unpacking it lol and worse still packing it all again!!
Finished this layout of Megan, and her pet spud, last night. Not 100% happy with it, although I like aspects of it.

Dave's team won their futsal game last night, so they are off to a good start!
Today has been school, reading with one of the kids at school, a spot of shopping and the usual around home stuff.
Allison is coming in the morning and Josiane, who had to work for a little bit, is coming around 10 to pick us up. We are heading up via Launceston and checking out some of the scrap shops up there. The retreat doesn't start till 5 but we will be well and truly there before then. Look forward to sharing my layouts and photos with you when I get back :) Have a lovely weekend!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)