HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, October 16, 2006

Scrapped and survived

I finished this layout of Lucy lastnight. It still took me ages to finish, even though I only had a small bit to do!! But almost happy with it ;)
Today has been jam packed. We went and bought tickets for the show, in the end I only needed to buy tickets for Dave and I as Under 5's are free YAY. Did the gorcery shopping, washing and went to the fruit shop after getting Megan.
Spoke to Dave just a while ago, they still hadn't finished their work and then need to drive to Stanley, where they are staying tonight, so they can go to Smithton tomorrow. At least that's what I think he said :) So its been a long day for him and probably will be another tomorrow. He's not sure when he'll be home then.
Night and hugs to you all :) :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:39 PM

    yay....the layout looks great.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)