HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another fly by day

and only 1 sleep to go!! Today has been an around home day but it has been sunshiny so most of the morning was spent outside.
Tomorrow Megan is off to the Botanical Gardens to see a patomime, Aladdin, and Jessica is off to the Playhouse Theatre to see Puss in Boots. So they both have fun, busy day ahead. Megan is out with Dave at rehearsal for their own Aladdin. Megan is loving it all and after she got home from school today she grabbed her script and I could hear her reading it aloud in the kitchen. Lots of packing for me tomorrow ;)
27 sleeps till Christmas.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:40 PM

    thanks for the congrats again i'm still chuffed. have a great mini break and don't miss the girls too much....

    J X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)