HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Questacon, remembrance day and sunshine

We all enjoyed our visit to Questacon this morning. Megan and Jessica had fun running between all the things they had to do! I was impressed that the organizers had remembered that today was 11/11 and we were all asked to have a minutes silence at 11am.
The rest of the day was spent around home just vegging, enjoying the sunshine and the general mucking about that is expected in this house!!! Happy Saturday night everyone.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)