HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Swimming, seven sleeps and stuff

Megan and Jessica enjoyed themselves at the pool today. The day started out warm-ish (by our Tasmanian standards!) but by the time I picked Jessica up at 1.30 it was cold and drizzly. We waited for Megan's bus to arrive and picked up her wet stuff before heading home. So in the end we had 30 minutes at home to fill in before heading back to pick up Megan.
Tis only 7 sleeps till we go to Melbourne! Am excited and yet anxious about leaving the girls. Have no doubt that all of us will enjoy all our holidays though :)
Did the grocery shopping today and spent most of my Coles Myer vouchers that I got thru Flybuys. Was the first time I have used my points so it was nice to know that I have acheived something ;) Also means that its money I didn't spend today and that is money I can spend while away ;)
Dave's heading up to Launceston in the morning and then on to Stanley for the night before working up that way Friday and back late Friday night.
Speaking of numbers of sleeps... is only 33 till Christmas!!!
And talking of cool things, don't forget to leave a comment under my 300 post! You might receive a special something if you do :)
Ciao
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)