HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Having passion...

Today Ian Thorpe retired from competitive swimming. What a career he has had and I hope he is proud of it and can look back and see how much he has contributed to our Olympic history. But it is true that once that passion has gone you can't help but struggle with that decision to stop. I hope he finds a passion for so much more in life and continues to do great things in his life.
Ok me and my day... lots of sunshine so the washing was hung out and we had a picnic morning tea, which delighted Elizabeth no end!!! Got to talk to Mrs Next-door-neighbour over the fence. We don't see much of them, we are too busy, so it was nice to touch base. She even gave us a cardigan that she had knitted. Lovely pinks and hopefully it will fit Lucy. They are such a nice couple, next door, and we have been blessed to have them as neighbours!
Dave and Megan are at rehearsal tea is mostly cooked and I have a chicken in the oven cooking so there is something for sandwiches tomorrow. Megan and Jessica are excited about their day at the pool and Jessica gets to catch the bus back so I don't have to pick her up till 1.30, hence needing extra sandwiches in the morning. Hoping to get the grocery shopping done in the morning ick ;)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)