HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, December 15, 2006

10 Sleeps to go

Busy busy, but just thought I would pop in, say Hi, before Jessica and I head out to find something to eat for tea, she said her brain isn't working so she can't tell me what she wants, and then go see Aladdin.
Megan and Jessica both had fun at the beach, got wet and were very tired. Jessica had a sleep for me, yay cos it meant I got one too! We dropped Megan off just after 1 so she is going to be a tired little vegimite after their play finishes :)
Nite nite and is that a bell I can hear ringing in the distance?? Not long now!!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Busy....hope you found something yummy for dinner!!
    A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)