HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, December 23, 2006

2 Sleeps to go

made some little Christmas puddings this afternoon, with the help of Dave, to give as pressys for the neighbours. I don't like dried fruit but they do look yummy and are very, very easy to make, took us about 10 minutes to make all this lot and some more!!



Tonight we had a lovely birthday tea, Noodle boxes, followed by cake, yum. Even left some for you to share! I have had a lovely day and was given some lovely gifts, thanks to all who made it wonderful!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Wish I was neighbour because all that food looks great. Glad you have had a good birthday and hope you all sleep well tonight with only one more sleep to go after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm maybe 2nd time lucky, Bappy hirthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)