HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, January 14, 2007

And a sunny Sunday

Bit more nuggling today, just had to add that for Grandma who thinks we are cute, or at least that is what I am told you thought!
Our day.... Vegging with the cricket, picking some apricots, a spot of gardening and the usual mucking about. Will leave you with photos of the 4 kidlets doing what they do :) Jessica just being herself and giving a wonderful photo as usual, Elizabeth running away from the camera laughing while Dave tries to hold her back, Lucy sooking that the camera is out AGAIN and Megan chilling with a beloved Asterix book.






Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    So glad you had some more nuggles!!
    Love all the photos, Megan must be like her father as I remember that he also loved Asterix, is this one of his old books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:16 AM

    it certainly is one of my old books!!!

    Nuggles? I dont remember being nuggled... I remember being mauled at some stage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:32 PM

    You wish Dave...hee heee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)