HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A 'light' post

hmmmmmmmm got ya thinking?? Just going to use point form for this post. The day in Hi-LIGHTS and Lo-LIGHTS, yeah I know that should be HIGH AND LOWS but hey its my life and I say Hi and Lo, so thats what it is okay... lol
LO-LIGHT
*no mail AT ALL again today
HI-LIGHT
*tomorrow must be parcel day!
LO-LIGHT
*Its been hot
HI-LIGHT
*I got to use the air conditioner again (had to look in the manual again too lol)
LO-LIGHT
*Ran out of fruit
HI-LIGHT
*shhhh don't tell anyone but Lucy and I shared the first of our apricots this arvo and it wasn't quite ready but very yummy!
LO-LIGHT
*The girls were absolute terrors while I was on the phone
HI-LIGHT
*Got to talk to Bron on the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!
LO-LIGHT
*parcel didn't arrive so I don't get to organise my scrap stuff
HI-LIGHT
*Allison is having a scrap day on Saturday!!!!!!
LO-LIGHT
*Went supermarket shopping
HI-LIGHT
*got some yum ice cream for Dave and I to share
LO-LIGHT
*Am hot and sweaty from the heat, my day and shopping
HI-LIGHT
*About to go have a bath!!!

So I spose without the negatives the positives wouldn't feel so good!
Just my thought for the day :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)