HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Gardening and partying!

This morning we spent tidying, pruning and taking rubbish from the garden to the tip. The apricot, cherry and greengage trees all had haircuts as did the lavender bush (probably too much off that one but oh well it grows back!!).
This afternoon we went to Kanina's place for Mikalya's 7th birthday. It was fancy dress. Dave dressed up as a holey man, he wore a t-shirt with a hole in the armpit... I didn't dress up either but would have an answer if asked, the old woman who lived in a shoe!!!! Photos below of the girls, Lucy was a Princess (Pishes is how she said it), Elizabeth choose her outfit from the dressups and went as a Red Witch and declared she was going to cook everyone in soup, Jessica was a fairy and Megan went as Mary had a little lamb.









I started a layout of Jessica last night, was hoping to finish it off today, so will share that tomorrow night :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:19 PM

    Yay I'm the first one to comment :O) Yes, you did have a similar day to me with the good old tip run, LOL
    What cute little girlies all dressed up for the party.
    Melx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)