HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I sigh

for many reasons.
*Because Dave isn't here
*Still feeling lost with my two big girls at school all day
*Because Dave isn't here
*feeling a little obsolete, nothing to do when Megan and Jessica aren't here. Is a feeling I have never had and I DON'T LIKE IT!!
*Because Dave isn't here
*I got so bored today that I did some mending that has been sitting around for months begging to be done!
*Because Dave isn't here
*I am tired. Dave woke at 5am to get ready for the taxi. As usual everyone else woke as he left and didn't go back to sleep
*Because Dave isn't here
*I am tired. We stayed up and watched CSI NY, why do they insist on putting on good shows so late when its only a Monday!!!???
*Because Dave isn't here
*All the girls are in bed
*Because Dave isn't here
*All the girls are in bed but none asleep
*two sleeps and Dave will be home, except it will be more like 20 sleeps the way I sleep lol
Hope your Tuesday was sigh-less and you have a wonderful week!!
Night
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:25 PM

    Won't be long and Dave should be back :O)
    Hey you and your clan are more than welcome to come and visit me any day when you're bored :O)
    melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 AM

    wish you were all closer so you could come and visit me when David is away!!!Love to you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:52 AM

    SIGH!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)