HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Still only 3/4 home!

Picked up Jessica and dropped Elizabeth off for her turn at Poppy's house! We had lunch there too, which was nice. Home for not much but Dave mowed the lawns and we have both come in now after doing a little weeding.
This morning, left home not long after 9am, I went to the Craft clearance sale. I think they had less stuff than last year but I did buy a lot of stamps, so will have to make lots of cards now! Bargain prices so happy happy joy joy!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)