HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, February 05, 2007

Not quite a manic monday!!

Allison and 4 kids came to visit today. They all played together marvellously and I think it was probably the best time we have had with them all at our place???!!! Really nice :) Thanks Allison!
Last night I made some cards for Mum, using some of the stamps I got yesterday. Here's just a sample:



Tomorrow Megan turns 8 and its all we have heard about today! She is, naturally, VERY excited about her birthday! Mum and Dad are coming, with Elizabeth, and we are having KFC for tea, as requested by the not-yet birthday girl! Hoping to have photos to share tomorrow night!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Megan!! and I love your cards Sharmaine!!! BEAUTIFUL

    Have fun at KFC...that is usually Jordies pick for his birthday dinner too

    JULIEx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)