HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Must be a friend filled weekend!

Saw Craig's Mum this morning. Hadn't seen her since she moved over to Sydney with Craig, which I think was maybe 4 years ago...
Was sooooo nice to see her, those guys sure have a huge place in my heart! I cried, blah, when I saw her and just said that no matter how many years it is since I have seen them I still miss them heaps!! I know Dave feels the same, just without the emotion!!
Hmm what else today.. Dave mowed... Pizza for tea... not much else I don't think! Dave is off to school tomorrow. He is talking to the 5-6's for an hour, so that should be interesting for all concerned lol
Hope you all have a super dooper start to the week tomorrow :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:07 PM

    umm I left a message here yesterday but it didn't work for some reason...but I did say something to the effect of that I know how much you guys love craig and his mum so I am really pleased you got to see her and I am nots suprised that you cried. Said more and cannot remember what lol....hope your monday is ok!
    Mine has just turned fabulous.
    A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)