HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, April 06, 2007

Blessed with a scrap day!

Took Lucy and Elizabeth to Mum and Dad's this morning for a 'holiday', picking them up tomorrow. Then called in to Allison's and stayed there to scrap. Had a lovely day, thanks Allison, and completed 3 layouts.




Came home, I remembered to buy cream as requested by Dave, and found that he had a great day with Megan and Jessica. They had done lots. Gone for a bike ride, stewed some apples for pie, drawing, colour ins, built cubbys and played Playstation. Dave even finished his book! The pie that made was lovely and I even had one made just for me!
At the moment they are playing a board game and I am having a quiet giggle as I listen to them, they are all NUTS! Jessica just pulled out her pillow and blanket, looks like she is making the most of it lol
Hope your day has been a smile filled one too :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:53 PM

    mmmmm appple pie...yummmmmmmmy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)