HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Zing-a-ting-a-ling

Yep have no idea why, just cos OK!!! lol
Today we had the pleasure of Allison's company again, just Allison, no kids. She had to take her car in to be fixed so we picked her up and she came for a visit till the car was ready. The girls enjoyed having her here and me too :)
Elizabeth's had a temp today but seems to be over it now, will see what the night brings.
Ummmm not much else to tell, been a lazy day because I figured we all needed one of those. I stayed in bed till 7.30 and only got up to have a shower before Dave left for work. Megan and Jessica vegged in their PJ's till after 8 (yes unheard of in our house). They've spent the day playing, building cubbys and even cleaned their rooms YAY!
Am thankful for the Easter break and glad that we all get to slow down a little.
Dave is at soccer training tonight. He wasn't going to go, or so he said lol, but he had his rego form and money to drop off.
Hoping you all have a super dooper Easter time, enjoy the time with family and thanks as always for dropping in, love to have visitors and wish I could make you a cuppa while you read :)
Ciao
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)