HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, May 05, 2007

A day with Daddy

for the girls. I went this morning for my haircut, came home for a coffee and then went to visit Allison. We had a lovely time nattering and some yummo soup for lunch. Thanks Allison for letting me visit and hanging out, enjoyed it :)

Ok so I got home to find the girls had been busy with Daddy. They had used Elizabeth's new cookie cutters to create:



Megan and Jessica are currently keeping Dave entertained with yacking (and boy are they yacking lol). They are about to watch Funniest Home Video Show but its very funny listening to them!!

Hope your day was full of happy things :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:50 PM

    hey the cookies turned out really well.....the shapes look cool. I am glad the children and their daddy had a great day while we were nattering! I had a blast.

    A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)