HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Where has this sunshine come from??

It's almost 12pm and we have windows and the back door open and it is still warm inside!! Next weekend it will be winter and it is NOT meant to be like this!! Still I am NOT complaining, it's great! Just my type of weather actually!! The girls are in the lounge room, with the car mat and Dave's bucket of cars having way too much fun (OH THE NOISE!!)
Yes I did get to scrap last night and here is my creation! Is my 3rd birthday layout ever, poor Lucy has none AS YET. At least I got Elizabeth's done while it was still her birthday month!!

Allison is coming for tea and a scrap and I'm hoping to pull out the table so the girls can scrap before tea, you should have seen the excitement OOZE from Megan when I told her!! So I will, possibly, have layouts galore to upload tomorrow night, just for your viewing pleasure!

Hope your weekend has started out mighty fine, thanks for visiting :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)