HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Have I created monsters...

Of the scrapping variety!!??

Yesterday all 4 girls wanted to read some of my old magazines (and although it looks like I might have read some of the new For Keeps... I HAVE YET TO READ ANY, well other than Capri's article which I thought was too exciting not to read!!)

Then when Megan and Jessica had a 'scrap session' Elizabeth and Lucy wanted in on the action


So these are Megan's creations


Jessica's




Elizabeth's first page (She chose the papers and stuck everything down by herself)

and Lucy's (She stuck everything down by herself).
I have to say that the biggest thing I have learnt is that it is hard to scrap with 4 or even 3 of them at one go and that creativity can't be forced. There just wasn't enough of me (or helper Dave) to answer all the questions, help out and make sure everybody was busy. But it was great to see them enjoy the process and be proud of what the created.
Allison came for tea and I also created 4 layouts which I will upload tomorrow so you have time to enjoy the delights that our girls made :)
Night
Oh and PS, today we moved everything in the lounge room around, I just had to write that somewhere to see how long it stays this way, in case we don't like it lol
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:25 AM

    Wow! I am very impressed by all the girls layouts and by yours and David's patience helping them to do them, well done to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:12 AM

    who said we were patient?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)