HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, June 04, 2007

Jolly holidays

Sounds like Christmas, don't you think lol??!!
Today was spent around home.
So let me see what happened...
* hallway soccer
* playing harmonica's
* hide n seek
* Mummy making up games (which is a favorite when they get really bored)
* cheese on toast for lunch
* drawing
* talking
* running round the house
* Dave took the van to get the 'piping' around the sliding door replaced and he also made up a list of all the things that need doing in the next 2 weeks, hopefully :)
Yep good fun :)
I also took the opportunity to take some photos of Megan


Hope your week has started out just fine :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharmaine...might send my kids to your place. I think they would have much more fun there!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)