HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, July 30, 2007

Mr Hurly has been to visit

he arrived last night at teatime. Poor Jessica upchucked some of her tea. Thought it might have been a ploy to get out of eating (yes it was a yummy tea so that didn't make much sense). Then he came to visit Elizabeth at 4.40AM!!!!!! Sadly this time he left quite a mess, but thankfully he seems to have left our household and I hope he takes a long time till he visits again!!!
So all my plans for today were thrown and we stayed home, even though both girls were 100%+ after that! Jessica went to school and the grocery shopping got put off to tomorrow.
Allison I am soooo very thankful for the play equipment cos Elizabeth and Lucy both played on it for a long time today, the sunshine was wonderful!!! I was also thankful for the sun as the sheets, doona and pillow needed drying after our early morning fiasco :)
Tomorrow we have parent teacher interviews after school, sort of dreading Megans. Only because she has had a tough time with the other kids in her class this year and her teacher is ummm growly most of the time. I don't like it when good kids have to be growled at because of the not so good kids. Anyways roll on tomorrow :)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:52 PM

    oohhhh i hate teachers like that. I hate it when they punish all the kids for a few rotten kid's behavior!Hope she pulls through, spirit intact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:15 PM

    Ohhhh I hope that everyone is back to 100% very soon Sharmaine!!! and good luck with the teacher :0)

    JULIEx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)