Monday, July 30, 2007

Mr Hurly has been to visit

he arrived last night at teatime. Poor Jessica upchucked some of her tea. Thought it might have been a ploy to get out of eating (yes it was a yummy tea so that didn't make much sense). Then he came to visit Elizabeth at 4.40AM!!!!!! Sadly this time he left quite a mess, but thankfully he seems to have left our household and I hope he takes a long time till he visits again!!!
So all my plans for today were thrown and we stayed home, even though both girls were 100%+ after that! Jessica went to school and the grocery shopping got put off to tomorrow.
Allison I am soooo very thankful for the play equipment cos Elizabeth and Lucy both played on it for a long time today, the sunshine was wonderful!!! I was also thankful for the sun as the sheets, doona and pillow needed drying after our early morning fiasco :)
Tomorrow we have parent teacher interviews after school, sort of dreading Megans. Only because she has had a tough time with the other kids in her class this year and her teacher is ummm growly most of the time. I don't like it when good kids have to be growled at because of the not so good kids. Anyways roll on tomorrow :)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. oohhhh i hate teachers like that. I hate it when they punish all the kids for a few rotten kid's behavior!Hope she pulls through, spirit intact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie LOVE2:15 PM

    Ohhhh I hope that everyone is back to 100% very soon Sharmaine!!! and good luck with the teacher :0)

    JULIEx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)