HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

POST 500!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't realise until I went to post now! 500th post!! So another reason to celebrate!!
Don't forget you can enter to win a RAK. Easy to enter, one of two ways, be a piker (lol) and just add a comment OR amuse me by taking a photo of yourself (see previous post) and add the link to your comment.
The prize... Some of my favourite things:


Some American Craft felt and chipboard shapes, some beloved buttons from my stash, a Uniball pen (which is my all time favourite one to use), some felt, some flowers and some Maya Road Fresh Chipboard (4 sheets from their Vineyard pack).
So play along and you just might find this, and anything else I might find to add in the meantime, coming soon to your mail box!

Last night Dave finished off the last of his assignment so I scrapped. I got to play with my new purchases but kept doing things I didn't like and after fiddling and fixing I finally finished this off today:

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:04 PM

    omgoodness - how good does your RAK and your KitiQ package look? Love that crazy photo of you too!
    Thanks so much for that scripture today and your love and care!
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm new to your blog. I love your blog name and the reasoning behind it - very creative! Your RAK is fabulous! I am an avid scrapbooker and appreciate fun sites like yours! Thanks!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:42 PM

    ooh yum. i came to actually comment on your one word page-but i figured two birds with one stone. haha. anyway-totally cute colors to choose for both your pages! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bubble wrap LO :)

    I now have a craving for choc chip cookies - mmm might go see whats in the cupboard LOL ;)

    Very clever blog title too hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)