HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, July 26, 2007

You know when your having a bad day

and then there are things that happen to brighten that day, even just a little??
Well here are the things that brightened my day the most:

A visit from Bron. Was sooooo good to see her, to natter and I am sooooo thankful for the friendship I have with her!
The cool gift's Bron bought in Indonesia JUST FOR ME!

And these that Dave bought home with him!
Tomorrow is a student free day so we are planning on going to hang out with Allison and her day care kids for a while :)
Dave's at soccer training so I am off to scrap!
Thanks for visiting :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    and my day is made brighter for having read your blog.....thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)