HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Still no computer :(

So I still have no photos to show you of the layouts I completed last night and the journal pages I created. Oh well there will be a big photo session when I get my computer back!!
OK so a few things instead of photos.
Lou Spiden asked me to pass on this info:

Crop For Kids - is currently organising online classes through their blog to raise funds for the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne.
Their blog can be found here:
http://cropforkids.blogspot.com/
We have visited the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne, with Megan, and have to say the staff we came in contact with were absolutely wonderful.

Quote from Elizabeth after we saw a double decker bus as we drove to school.
"Can you talk on buses?"
"Yes" I said
"That's good" she said "because I like chattering"

And will leave you with a quote from me
Parenting isn't about perfection it's about performance


Thanks for visiting :)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Sharmaine, love that quote! :)

    and the "Crop for Kids" sounds really awesome!

    have a Fun Friday :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)