HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, September 21, 2007

Holiday Journal

Finally finished off our Holiday Journal last night. Not many photos so had lots of journaling to do to fill the pages. Made it very quick, simple and easy AND only used scraps (love that!!).















Sorry the photos are so small, hope you can get the gist of the journal :)

Tonight the girls are staying with Mum. Dad is away, helping bring a fishing boat over from the Mainland to Tasmania. Dave and I are just contemplating what or where to go for tea.

Hope you all have a lovely evening/day, wherever you are and, as always, thanks for visiting :)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Enjoy your tea tonight :O) I LOve love love love love love love your holiday journal!! So happy you had a nice time away :O)
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharmaine tyour journal looks great - I can't believe you have done it so soon after getting back!! Such organisiation...when do you sleep??!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)