HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, September 20, 2007

You'd think a boy lived here...

Found this in the bathroom last night, Dave said it was Jessica though but I thought it funny

Elizabeth had speech therapy today. Was her last one on one session for awhile. Next week we start 6 weeks of a group session for her stutter before we get re-assessed in November. When we got home we found this happening on the kitchen table.

All the girls had fun and I think Dave did too ;)




So that was our Thursday. What did you get up to?? Hope it was fun.
Thanks for visiting

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)