HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, September 24, 2007

It's such a shame

but it feels like school holidays never happened! Back into the school routine and it feels like it never stopped! Both girls enjoyed school, even though Megan 'hated' being there...

Elizabeth, Lucy and I both enjoyed pre-kinder this afternoon. They got to make pirate hats and eye patches. I love Elizabeth's stance in this photo, looks very pirate-y don't you think!



and this one of Lucy looks like she is saying Arrrr, just like a pirate!!



Last night I finally completed this layout of Jessica. The colour combo I used is a little different and slowly growing on me... Yep, it was a creation that just happened (that's me though!).


I used the material from the Q Tea Springtime Garden Party Kit

In some exciting online news I found my blog linked Here at the Tasmania Blog I thought that was pretty cool!

And found out about a new challenge blog that is starting soon, Scrappin Kids where they will give you a monthly topic to encourage you to scrap more of your little ones. Looking forward to seeing the creations on this one. Thanks Liza for the info :)

And just wanted to say a quick CONGRATS to Elizabeth who has just been 'crowned' Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year. Can't wait to see more of her work!

Think that's it... Thanks for visiting
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharmaine, Lovely layouts and what a cool picture!.:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)