HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, September 23, 2007

My girls are home

They had a great time with Mum and are all now tucked up in bed ready for the new school term tomorrow, even Elizabeth, Lucy and I have pre-kinder in the afternoon. Grandma, we had pizza for our end-of-holiday-tea :)

Last night Dave and I went out for tea, VERY yummy Indian this time. We got to see the smoke from the fire in town, the Myer building caught on fire and has been completely gutted. There was even ash on the car when we went home.

Got home around 7.30pm so I scrapped these 2 layouts.

This one is for the challenge happening over at Everyday Garbage. You have to use things from the kitchen.


So I used some paper towel, a Time Out wrapper, a piece from the 'shopping list' pad on the fridge, some cardboard and ripped up a pink shopping bag. Love this type of scrapping ;)

I then scrapped this layout of Megan and used the patty pans from the chocolates Dave and I bought last night on our way home, yummy!!

Then today, because we didn't get the girls till after lunch I scrapped this layout of Elizabeth.


And I have another I am still working on, of Jessica. Silly me decided to do some hand stitching!! Taking forever :)

Well people, I hope you have a great start to a fantastic week and, as always, thanks for visiting :)

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sharmaine, thanks for popping into my blog.

    I just love your everyday garbage layout - can't believe you used so many kitchen items. Just love that time out wrapper and that pink bag looks great.

    Just love that idea of the chocolate wrapper on the next layout - very clever and yummy - bet is smells like chocolate ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharmaine! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    Wow your everyday garbage LOs are fantastic! I really love your scrapping style - it's so funky!

    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharmaine,

    It was nice to see a new face on my blog this morning. You are welcome over any time.

    Very creative LO of the garbage challenge. Love the LO of your daughter as well with the cups as flowers.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i shall say it again, Gorgeous Girls and ohh...everyday garbage, nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you work here!! really cool stuff, particually your garbge one!!! thanks so much for playing along...so dig your work

    Take care

    Cass xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from an ex Tassie girl :)

    I hear about myers last night, how sad for everyone.

    Fantastic layouts, love the chocolate patty cake papers!

    Thank you for the kind comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:58 PM

    The everyday garbage layout is so cool Sharmaine!
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Glad you enjoyed your pizzas for tea. Hope the first day of term has been a good one. We even had a report of the fire in the Myers store on our TV. It will be a real change to the middle of Hobart without that old store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all your creations hun! how funky is that pink bag! love your colours and layering :)
    have a beautiful week matey ;)
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)