Friday, January 25, 2008

Jamie Oliver feast your eyes on this...

Tonight I made these, sweet potato chips,


cooked them


added some french stick, steak and salad


The salad I dressed with an apricot, was a VERY juicy one and I just squeezed it over the top, no oil or vinegar just apricot. Was lip-smacking-delish!!

Thanks to everyone who dropped by my lil' ol' blog and left words of encouragement. Thank you because they mean a lot :)
Made another page in my art journal today

And then this layout of Megan


Speaking of Megan I finally got a photo of her that she looks happy in ;)


Is a long weekend here in Australia, celebrating Australia Day. Tomorrow I'm off to Allison's for a scrap, yay. So talk to you sometime :) thanks for visiting.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Yummy!!!

    another awesome page and love that layout of Megan!

    enjoy scrap day and have a fun time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I LOVE sweet potato fries...YUM! Megan looks so cute! Great layouts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm I am so coming to your house to eat!
    Happy Australia day, hope ya have fun scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fries look YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yummy. the layouts and the food:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those fries look delish!! Mmmmm . . .

    Love your pages!!!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not at all surprised that you are through to the second round, not when I'm always saving your layouts for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)