HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, January 21, 2008

Where has the sun gone??!!

It has been cold here today, so much for summer!! Can't complain too loudly as the wind dried our 5 loads of washing!!! Monday's are washing day, which means the towels and sheets get done as well as the usual daily washing.

I scrapped this layout today, used scraps and it took me about 10 minutes to complete :) A challenge was posted over at SIS, to take a photo of yourself waiting, use 5 pattern papers, an office supply/stationery and the letter J... here's what I did

Needed a pick me up type of layout and this did the trick :)

Dave came home for lunch today too, was nice and the girls loved the bonus time with him :) He is at cricket tonight so I am waiting for my dinner :)

Megan rang last night and again this morning, I think she either misses us or loves to talk on the phone!!!

Thanks for visiting

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Is the picture something you edited from a picture you took or a drawing.. I cant quite tell, but I like it whatever you did. I really like sketches alot. I like the yellow. You did an awesome job with that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the challenge Sharmaine! simply lovely :)

    it's always nice to have the hubbies home for lunch! glad you're all having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get to scrap AND do all that washing??!!

    Cool layout Missy! Good luck with the challenge.

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is very cold here as well:)
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that layout! Very cool pic too! It is about 12 degrees Farenheit here in Chicago, and we have a windchill of negative 6...I wish I new what the sun looked like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that layout...the yellow is too cool with it

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh It's so nice and bright, thats a neat technique on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really liked your take on the sis challenge and how scrapalicious your page turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)