HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, February 09, 2008

holding hands

lots of it :)
I love it

So we had Turkish for dinner last night, tonight its going to be marinated chicken steaks and salad.

Today we went to the market.


I bought some things to send to my Happy Mail Buddy and was naughty and bought this for me... it was the colour... I just couldn't go past it!!!


Nice morning/afternoon together :)

Hope your weekend has started out just fine :)
Thanks for visiting
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, love that bracelet, good for you!!!
    Looks like you're enjoying your weekend 'alone' so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bracelet and love the colours too.

    I'm a happy Mum to five kiddies and loved reading your Blog. I'll be back for more inspirations again.

    Take Care,
    Shelley
    www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
    Check out our Forum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun weekend!
    that bracelet...it's Lovely! love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're having fun! That bracelet is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)