HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, April 07, 2008

Blessed by mail!!

Yes indeedy!!!

This afternoon my Qtea kit arrived YUMMMMMM. So yum in fact that I took the flannel and a plastic jewel and turned it into a little bag.






I love the feel of the flannel and didn't want to put it somewhere that you couldn't feel it, ie on a page etc, so I sewed it up. Now I just have to find a home for it.


After Megan's swimming lessons, where she did a somersault in the water!!, we got home to find we had missed the parcel man had been so we went straight to the post office to collect not 1 not 2 but 3 parcels!!


We found that 2 had been in quarantine and that this package from Marlies had contained some tulip bulbs, which couldn't come into the country so they took them. I have to say that the contents of the package made up for the lost bulbs though, thank you Marlies!!!


Then there was this one from the wonderful Sally. She had sent me some happy mail, lots of yummy treats!!




And then this is from Susan, who had a giveaway on her blog and I was the lucky winner!




Can't wait to go through everything and use it!!

Before I leave here is the page I did in my "me today" journal yesterday, about my weekend :)


Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:12 PM

    Lovely tribute to Mashir and poppy!!! Love that you documented your weekend!!! Look at all your yummy mail...love love love it all.
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness, look at all those goodies! I love the pouch you made, that flannel is awesome!

    danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! that was some trip to the PO :) yay for all that happy mail!

    and i love the little flannel bag! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What fun goodies to get in the mail! Love the bag that you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was one fabulous mail day! Those are my favorite kind of days! Have fun with all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:05 AM

    Heyyy Beaudiful Sharmaine !!
    wowww !! your pretty quick in getting things done with your QTeA kit !! and wowww !! what a clever idea to make a pouch !! :)
    love your art journal ... and wowww... love your goodies from Susan !! hmmmm can't wait to see another cool creations from you again !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Look at all those goodies and yummy treats!!! Cant wait to see all the creations you are going to do with all that goodness!!
    Love your little purse too! So cute! great idea!!
    Xx Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:33 PM

    wow such a postbox full of goodies!! aren't you one lucky chick today! loving the pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love getting happy mail, you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:09 AM

    you are just so talented, Sharmaine. I love the felt bag.

    I love getting happy mail. You really scored, big time. :)
    *Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)