Monday, May 26, 2008

Mondays are...

Busy, from woe to go!
Today started before this but it was nice to see :)


I scrapped on and off through the day, creating this for the latest challenge for the Scraploot design team search


You had to use 6+ buttons, felt, no cardstock and colouring in :)

I just love getting my hands into the paint

and this colour just makes my head spin and my heart skip a little :)

Created this page for the latest One Little Word challenge, the word being think :)



So now Monday is almost over and then Tuesday can begin :)
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. love everything on your blog today! :D

    Monday 6.30pm here, still several more hours before we see Tuesday ;)

    wishing you a fun week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue paint! I played a little with that too this weekend... Will upload later!

    xoxo
    Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo!! And the layouts are beautiful, that shade of paint is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pic and I love those paint-layoutS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool love getting my hands in paint too. love your pages. have a happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that colour too..it moves my soul...love ya stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)