HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Yesterday I made

This...







Missed one page of the mini, the unwrapped presents. A view finder from Grandma and Grandpa and a top and a plaster cast kit (for a hand print) from us.















Thought I would use this for the challenge over at Scrap Mojo, to recycle a layout and use 5... So my twist on the challenge, I recycled the idea as I had made a birthday album for Megan and all the cardboard is from scrappy products. The 5 is self explanatory lol


She loved it and enjoyed showing it to everyone and have them read it to her lol



Thought I would give this a go, Scrap-n-Crop contest, it is open to anyone, so submitted a page I made today and we will see what happens...

Will leave you with this photo of Lucy, she was pretending to be a Lady.... think she did it quite well lol

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 PM

    Hi sweetie,

    Love that mini! I am sorry for being absent.

    Lub ya!
    Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the mini. What a great idea. Lucy does look all grown up. You might be in trouble with that one. Missed you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, she is quite the lady!:) Love the pictures with the 5s - what a brilliant idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful mini and cute pics!

    corinnexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharmaine - I need your addy again! I am giving you a "bonus" prize since you found the bonus "supporting". :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:35 AM

    your photography is getting better and better sharmaine, love the photos of the '5's' and the donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That book is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)