HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, June 13, 2008

802km and we are home again :)

Yep, yesterday and today Dave drove 802km. Right up North, not quite but almost to the top of Tasmania, and then back to Launceston, where we stayed the night.

Yesterday we were up early to get ready to go, here is the sunrise that we saw


We drove and drove and drove and I have learnt that my bladder gets full quickly and that when I 'hold on' I push my bottom into the carseat, push my legs together and all that hurts as much as a full bladder lol.

On the way back to Launceston we called into Anvers chocolate factory, photo just for you Grandma :)


Today we went to visit Dave's Grandparents, both were well Grandma, and then a I-will-try-to-be-quick shop at a scrapping shop where I confirmed to myself that I love polka dots!! I bought 10 pieces of pattern paper and every single one had dots!!
Speaking of pattern paper, the new challenge for Project Scrap-Away is to design your own and then use it. So tonight I have made it and tomorrow I hope to photograph it and then use it.
And speaking of scrappy stuffs... Look what Lusi has blogged :)
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. That is an absolutely gorgeous photo. It all sounds like so much fun. Every time I read these posts I want to visit down under.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:52 AM

    Don't you love family trips. Now you have to show off your gorgeous paper. I'm a big polka dot fan too so share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo!!!Glad you had fun!
    Hugs
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously chocolate tasty centre?Need to go there!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:37 AM

    thanks for the photo of the chocolate factory, but where are the chocolates???!!!!!! Glad to know my parents are ok, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)