HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, June 16, 2008

School is back

and term 2 has begun. It is going to be another busy term, today Megan started 2 weeks of swimming with school and Jessica started her swimming lessons. Both did well today and Jessica surprised me, and her teacher, and just started swimming... Just like that! Today was her first lesson ever and other than mucking about in water when she has been to the beach or the pool she has only watched Megan at her lessons but, true to form, she picked it up and knows what to do and just did it! So the teacher thinks Jessica will move up a class half way through the term and that was only after her first half hour lesson!

Elizabeth had been longing to go back to school, asking everyday when she was going, and today her kinder teacher took them all to a nearby park, its was a sunshiny day so it was put to full use!


Lucy was at a loss today, with no big sisters to entertain her, so we kept busy.

Riding her Barbie Bike around the house and then pulling doughys in the lounge room

talking to her re-found unicorn

and kicking a ball outside


Rewinding to yesterday now...
I was grateful for the opportunity to host a challenge on SIS for the SISversary celebrations. A few people have played along so that was a plus lol. Here is the page I made as an example of my challenge. The pattern paper, that I have cut up to use, was part of the downloadable goodie bag.


Jouranling reads "Lucy, your three right now and I am loving watching you grow. Lots of changes and lots of that you are learning. Somedays it's hard but most days it's just fun! I am looking forward to more of this as you shine!"
I had also made this page for the Scrap Mojo challenge, to use the quote "Its a good thing" and a stamp.

Before the online things happened Dave got down the Sun Catcher pack that Jessica got for her birthday and Megan and Jessica did some painting




Dave took the girls to by dinner last night. We had KFC for our 'end of holidays/back to school' special dinner. Today it was coooold, a sign of things to come, and I will leave you with some photos, the sunrising, the frosty grass and one of the tiny icicles I found on the play house.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Sharmaine, i always enjoy looking at your photos :) your Girls are so Lovely and those LOs, stunning!!!

    hope you'll have a good week!
    it's back to school for my kids next week and i think i can't wait..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)