HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

YEP!
Let's see... Yesterday
The sun rose


Megan had a 10am game of soccer, then a friend from her team came for a visit, Jessica had a birthday party at Hungry Jacks at 12pm, Dave took the friend home on his way to his game of soccer, took the other 3 girls for an icecream cone at Hungry Jacks before we got Jessica... home again home again jiggity jig... Made soup with Elizabeth using the recipe she had brought home from Kindergarten after making it there

Today we had Church this morning and then lunch at McDonalds before taking Dave to the airport. He flew out to Brisbane. He's gone for work, up to do another subject towards his Masters Degree, he will be back late Wednesday night. I handled it a lot better than the last time he went away.
Will leave you with this digi page I made on Friday night. Dave was playing computer games and with nothing on telly I thought I would do something with this photo that I wanted to digi :)




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)